Travel with Me!
Support the Site!
Enjoy reading my blog? Want to buy me a beer or a meal? Donations are always appreciated in order to keep me going...
- What it is like living in a Palapa in the Yucatan Jungle of Mexico
- The Ancient Mayan City of Tulum
- It’s a Mexican Groundhog’s Day
- People of the World: An Interview with Artists Jonathan and Ana Laura
- The life lessons I learned when I was robbed while traveling
- I still get the travel jitters: Que Pasa Mexico!
- Photo Gallery: NYC
- BucketlistBackpacker News
- Snowboarding Adventures in British Columbia, Canada
- Cardboard Classic
It has been non-stop. Ever since I left Taos, New Mexico and arrived in Flagstaff I have been on the move. Ron, my host, has been the best couchsurfing host I have ever encountered and I do not know if anyone can take that title away from him. I have not done that much surfing, [...]